Friday, July 13, 2012

Rock of Ages- The Song not The Blog

Today I'm going to be talking about the song Rock of Ages by Def Leppard. The song is from Def Leppard's album Pyromania in 1983. It's a great song which has a great sounding guitar and also great sounding drums. (The drums are what I like most about Def Leppard's songs.) I have the music video below. It is ridiculous!




It's a really cool sounding song. I really like the beginning where the singer says the sort-of-German-but-more-nonsense phrase "Gunter glieben glauben globen". This phrase has no meaning, but sometimes when people would ask the band what it means, they would make up stuff.

I said to myself, "How can I make this post longer and better?"
I answered, "Just add a picture!"
Brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be checked over before being posted.