Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum

Recently, I was at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum in Cleveland, Ohio. It's a great place to visit and I highly recommend it to people who like all kinds of rock music. I also brought my camera to take a ton of pictures to show, but they don't allow cameras in the exhibit areas. Darn. I do have some pictures though.
This is the entrance. Their special temporary exhibit that week was the Grateful Dead. It was really cool. I didn't take this picture.
This is the sign outside the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I also did not take this picture. I did take a picture of the sign myself though. It just didn't come out as well as this one did.
They had giant guitars outside too.
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is a great place to visit. I got to see stuff about Elvis, Bruce Springsteen, and even ZZ Top's car! They also had an exhibit about the history of rock and roll going back into decades like the 40's and 50's. I gotta tell you, they cover everything. It was a ton of fun!
If you would like to learn even more about the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, you can visit their website at http://rockhall.com/. Seriously, it is very worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be checked over before being posted.