Thursday, September 20, 2012

KISS Live in Concert! Motley Crue Live in Concert!

Recently I went to a Motley Crue KISS concert. It was awesome! No. More than awesome!

First, there was Motley Crue. They were awesome. The guitars sounded awesome. In fact, one of the guys had a flamethrower guitar which was really really cool. I really want one too. Anyway, the drummer was also super awesome; especially during the solo. The drummer was in a small circle for the whole time and during the solo the drummer started to go upside down in the circle. He was playing upside-down during his drum solo. Awesome.
Well, I could go on and on about how awesome Motley Crue was, but then I won't have room for KISS! You get my point anyway.
Ah yeah! Fireworks!
Then, KISS came on. They were awesome as well. Their songs were awesome too. In the middle of the show, Paul Stanley had, wait for it, a fireworks bazooka! Then he zip-lined to the middle of the crowd and sang a song from there. It was really awesome. The guitar solos were amazing too. They sang some new songs which were also really cool sounding.
There was also Gene Simmons being Gene Simmons.

All in all, it was really amazing. I don't think I can stress that enough.

I know I haven't posted anything in a while, but this is why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be checked over before being posted.