Friday, March 30, 2012

Roger Taylor: My Favorite Drummer

Roger Taylor is the drummer for Queen. He has also written many of Queen's songs such as, Radio Ga Ga, A Kind of Magic, I'm In Love With My Car, Fun It and many more. What separates this drummer from other drummers is that he wrote and even sang many of Queen's songs. He did a lot of back-up vocals during concerts. He also sings one of his songs that he wrote. It's called, I'm In Love With My Car. This song is featured in Queen's most famous album, A Night At The Opera which came out in 1975. This album also featured Queen's most famous and incredible song, Bohemian Rhapsody. In this song, during the operatic part, Roger sings the high "Galileo!"s while Brian May and Freddie sing the other lower parts.
Anyway, I have a live version of Roger's song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be checked over before being posted.