Thursday, March 29, 2012

What All Guitarists Have In Common

Here it is. The post I warned you about on Sunday's post. All I can say is this: You've been warned.
Thing is what do all guitarists have in common? I mean ALL of them. I can't tell you in words though.
I will have to tell you in picture form. They say pictures are worth a thousand words, so I just saved you a lot of reading! Anyway, here is what all guitarists have in common:


See, even Brian May himself thinks F chords are stupid. I agree with him being a guitarist myself. I bet Eddie Van Halen will agree too.




P.S. 
For all of those experienced guitarists out there who are thinking "That is not an F chord in that picture", I must say I don't really care. It's just a funny picture so don't freak out that he is not playing an F chord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be checked over before being posted.