Friday, April 6, 2012

Bohemian Rhapsody

Sorry for the late post. I had trouble with my computer yesterday. So, today I will show you what I was going to do yesterday.

Bohemian Rhapsody is Queen's most famous song. Is was featured on the 1975 album a Night At The Opera. Freddie Mercury wrote this song. The way this amazing song goes is that Freddie connected the ballad part with the guitar solo and hard rocking part with an operatic part. The opera mixed with the hard rock and the ballad make this song so amazing. It is also what my friends and I call Rockra (mix of opera and rock). The opera and Freddie's voice mixed with the guitar solo is what really makes this song stand out so much. Anyway, I have the music video below.
Make sure that you listen to this song loud like it should be!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be checked over before being posted.