Sunday, April 22, 2012

Going to Kansas.

Kansas is a very awesome band with amazing music. Their songs are still listened to often every day. The band's nice mixture of various instruments and vocal harmonies makes for each great song.
     Kansas was a band that originated in Boston. No. I was just kidding. The band originated in Kansas. Topeka, Kansas. Their first album was released in 1974.





This was not their most popular album though. It was their 6th album that was really popular. This album is one of their most famous albums. It is called "Leftoverture". This album featured my favorite song of theirs. Carry On My Wayward Son is my favorite song on the album. It is also one of the Kansas's greatest hits besides Dust In The Wind. Kansas is a great band to see live in concert which is why I got a live concert  video of Kansas playing Carry On My Wayward Son. You can see it below.

That's all I have to say for today. So, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

All comments will be checked over before being posted.