Friday, April 20, 2012

Ram Jam!!


That guy second from the right has some serious 'stache!
This band could be considered a one hit wonder, (considering that I only know a couple of songs by this band) but I think that is was a great band. Ram Jam. It is an awesome name. The band's most popular song would have to be Black Betty which was their first single in 1977. It is a very fun song with a great guitar and drum part. The bass sounds pretty cool too. I have a video of Ram Jam performing their song, Black Betty, below.
This music video is really funny! I like how there's one random band member in the background just dancing not even playing anything. That bass guy's pretty scary though.
Feel free to comment on what you like about the video or band. I want to hear your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be checked over before being posted.