Tuesday, August 7, 2012

All Aboard The Crazy Train!

I'm actually quite surprised that I haven't covered the excellence of the song Crazy Train yet. Well, it's a song by Ozzy Osbourne from the 1980 album Blizzard of Ozz. It's probably one of Ozzy Osbourne's most popular songs. It was definitely one of his hits though. Another hit (or technically a single) from this album was Mr. Crowley.
Personally, I don't like the album cover. I think it's scary or creepy in a way.
This album was released shortly before Randy Rhoads death. He was the guitarist for Ozzy and his band. He was a really great guitarist too.
I have a live performance of Crazy Train which is performed by (obviously) Ozzy Osbourne and his band which includes Randy Rhoads. Check it out below.

It's pretty cool seeing Randy Rhoads playing that awesome solo. I hope you guys liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be checked over before being posted.