Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Weird Wednesday 3

Recently, I watched the Weird Al movie UHF. I thought that instead of posting one of Weird Al's music videos I could talk about this instead. The movie is basically a huge parody of many different movies such as Rambo and Gone With The Wind. The basis is about George Newman (played by Weird Al himself) who gets his own rundown TV station. There are plenty of cheesy moments and funny commercials that will make you laugh real hard. I couldn't stop laughing when I first watched it. What I liked about the movie was that, like his music, Weird Al wrote the movie himself (probably with some help of course though, but who wouldn't need help making a movie?).
I have a small scene from the movie below so you guys who haven't seen it can get a small taste of what the movie is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be checked over before being posted.