Friday, August 3, 2012

The London Olympics- The Opening

I know the opening to the Olympics was quite a while ago, but I haven't thought to write about it until now. I feel great that a lot of great classic rock songs were featured in the Opening Ceremony in London including Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen, She Loves You by The Beatles and My Generation by The Who (Of course they were all British songs because the ceremony was in London). I loved all the fireworks too. The end was also cool because Paul McCartney (who was part of The Beatles) sang and performed the ending to two songs, Hey Jude and The End. All in all, it was a great Opening Ceremony.
During the fireworks, they also played Pink Floyd's Eclipse.
And here's Paul McCartney for all of you guys who didn't believe me.
We also have Queen here because they are my favorite band and  my favorite song by them was played in the Opening Ceremony. This is a 70's photo of them because they wrote the song Bohemian Rhapsody in the 70's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be checked over before being posted.